Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Birthday, Collin! So, I got to thinkin'--we must come up with a special dinner for both Eric and me to celebrate and to celebrate Collin. So I made the entire fondue spread--cheese course with apples, carrots, and bread; main course with steak and chicken as well as broccoli and three dipping sauces; dessert--chocolate with pound cake, bananas and strawberries! Boy, were we ambitious! The cheese course was a bust except for the two adults. Collin ate none of it, and Grace ate apples and carrots without the cheese. The main course was a bust again except for Eric and me. Both the kids just ate the homemade honey mustard. Part of the way through, we were fearing for Collin's eyesight because he kept just swinging the fondue forks all over the place; hence, the crying picture that is just too cute! Then came the hit course--that's right--the chocolate course nailed it! For all parties involved I might add--we had a blast doing this together and may make a tradition out of it for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I remember having that awesome fondue with you guys way back when...before kids....in Lemore. Mmmm you are making my mouth water!!! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete